HomeJob Opening Work from anywhere – Digital Marketer – upto 7L & NP 15 days allowed
We are a fast-growing B2B services company having influenced over 150 businesses in 5 years, with our work across marketing, content, design, and technology. More about us at www.qiworks.in.Senior Marketer
We are looking for a senior marketer for our growing demand generation team. If you have hands-on experience in SEO, Inbound Marketing, Performance Marketing, Account Based Marketing and Marketing Automation you may be who we are looking for. Ability to build sophisticated and effective demand generation strategies and running hands-on execution for PPC, Paid Social, Programmatic Advertising, and Marketing Automation is necessary.Responsibilities:
• Advise on Brand/Competitive Positioning for clients
• An aptitude for research, strategy and planning for demand generation
• Setup an Inbound program from scratch
• Perform keyword research for paid campaigns to understand search volume, keyword effectiveness and keyword-content mapping.
• Setup, manage and run programmatic ads.
• Setup multiple paid ad campaigns simultaneously and manage day-to-day campaign activities, which include monitoring, manual bidding where necessary, and report generation.s
• Conceptualize and implement marketing automation with the right mix of tools • Create and maintain periodic reports on campaign metrics.
• Collaborate with a team of marketers, content writers, SEO specialists and designers.
• Work with creative teams to provide briefs and pull together campaign assets as required.
• Schedule regular meetings with customers to check-in and ensure satisfaction with deliverables. *
• Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate. *
(* only applicable in the context of smaller – growth accounts. In strategic accounts – there would be a full-time account manager.)Note: Accepted candidates can be working from home in the current scenario (for the foreseeable future). Our current assumption is that we can reconvene in the office sometime in early 2022. That plan may change depending on how the COVID situation unfolds over the next few months.