– We are looking for an IOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of IOS devices including mobile phones.
– You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
– Maintain code integrity and organization.
– Should be aware of UML Excellent knowledge of IOS coding and design best practices
– Excellent product and design skills and Good problem solving abilities and Good Programming Language skills.
– Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect IOS applications to back-end services
– MVC (Model-View-Controller): This is the cornerstone of any IOS or OSX App, and it defines how data is stored, how it is presented to the user, and how it is updated in response to user interactions.
– Knowledge of google analytics or other analysis package, A/B testing, Ad rendering platforms.
1. The ideal candidate must be hands-on. The candidate is expected to code as well lead design, development and testing efforts
2. Candidate should be well versed with iPhone Application development.
3. Experience in Conceptualize, design, build, and maintain high performance enterprise applications, reusable, and reliable code on various Android devices.
4. Should have excellent knowledge of Swift, C++ and OOPS concepts, JSON, Cocoa, GPS, SQLite, iPhone SDK, Xcode IDE.
5. The coder should be well versed with using web services, Interface Builder & Debugging tools, Google map kits, multitasking.
6. Prior experience of apps being published to the app store is a must
7. Must have detailed knowledge about IOS devices including iPhone, iPad Mini, and iPad
8. Must be familiar with XML, JSON, SQLite, GPS technologies.
9. Experience in development of native Android apps in JAVA, KOTLIN
10. Design and build applications for mobile devices running Apple’s IOS operating software
11. Experience with IOS frameworks such as Core Data , Core Animation, etc.
12. Collaborate with UX & UI, technology, content, and digital marketing teams to deliver digital products.
13. You should own full SDLC for our IOS app
14. Exposure to other Mobile Platforms: IOS, Windows Mobile, Xamarin, Hybrid frameworks.
15. BrainstormUI/UX ideas with seniors