FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Experience:5 to 9yrs
01)We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with experience Python/Java Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
02)Candidates primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
03)They will be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
• Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework
• Hands on experience on Java
• Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
• Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments • Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
• Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Strong unit test and debugging skills
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
• Knowledge of Amazon AWS
• Familiarity with relational and non-relational databases
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic