– We are looking for an IOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications.
– A range of IOS devices including mobile phones and tablet.
– You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
– Maintain code integrity and organization.
– Should be aware of UML Excellent knowledge of IOS coding and design best practices
– Excellent product and design skills and Good problem solving abilities and Good Programming Language skills.
– Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect IOS applications to back-end services
– MVC (Model-View-Controller): This is the cornerstone of any IOS or OSX App.
1. Candidate should be well versed with iPhone Application development.
2. Should have excellent knowledge of Swift, C++ and OOPS concepts, JSON, Cocoa, GPS, SQLite, iPhone SDK, Xcode IDE.
3. The coder should be well versed with using web services, Interface Builder & Debugging tools, Google map kits, multitasking.
4. Prior experience of apps being published to the app store is a must
5. Must have detailed knowledge about IOS devices including iPhone, iPad Mini, and iPad
6. Must be familiar with XML, JSON, SQLite, GPS technologies.
7. Design and build applications for mobile devices running Apple’s IOS operating software
8. Experience with IOS frameworks such as Core Data , Core Animation, etc.
9. Collaborate with UX & UI, technology, content, and digital marketing teams to deliver digital products.
10. You should own full SDLC for our IOS app
11. Brainstorm UI/UX ideas with seniors
// Spatial Reasoning
// Design Guidelines
// Core Data