Title : Customer Care Executive- Surgical Equipment company
Experience : 1 to 2 year
Location : Chennai, Chetpet
Summary : A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Handling the inbound calls.
- Builds fruitful and cherishing relationship with the client.
- Follows up on customer inquiries and research to assure satisfactory completion.
- Responsible to maintain the timelines for each call.
- Maintains and updates customer profiles.
- Coordinate with the vendor & update client accordingly.
- Follows up with the clients for any special requirements.
- Maintenance of customer complaints.
- Customer feedback & surveys.
- Highlight customer issues to the concern authorities.
- Finding new customers
- Payment follow up
- Fresher can apply.
- Under graduate can apply but graduate will be preferred.
- Relevant field experience will be preferred.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Customer’s Culture
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Willingness to work in 24×7 environment and rotational shifts.
- Excellent team work and ability to work in distributed delivery environment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 to ₹22,000.00 /month
- technical support: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
- tele sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Telemarketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19